- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] These Yoga Socks Are Perfect For Any Activity Where You Want Some Warmth And Comfort But Don’t Want To Slide Around
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Elegant Square With Spectacular Eye Catching Design
Most of us, women, spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking. Every day! How do you protect your clothes while cooking and baking from getting grease stains or flour? This sweet-looking “housewife chic” Apron by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio is a fun way to keep your clothes clean and look great while getting kitchen chores done. This apron’s design was inspired by daisies in springtime in mind.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.