- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- This Delicate Swaddle Blanket Is The Perfect Way To Keep Your Baby Comfortable And Secure
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Adorable Baby Winter Boots
Most of us, women, spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking. Every day! How do you protect your clothes while cooking and baking from getting grease stains or flour? This sweet-looking “housewife chic” Apron by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio is a fun way to keep your clothes clean and look great while getting kitchen chores done. This apron’s design was inspired by daisies in springtime in mind.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.