- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
Most of us, women, spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking. Every day! How do you protect your clothes while cooking and baking from getting grease stains or flour? This sweet-looking “housewife chic” Apron by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio is a fun way to keep your clothes clean and look great while getting kitchen chores done. This apron’s design was inspired by daisies in springtime in mind.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.