- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Spring-Friendly Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Flirty And Colorful Crochet Afghan Block
Most of us, women, spend lots of time in the kitchen cooking. Every day! How do you protect your clothes while cooking and baking from getting grease stains or flour? This sweet-looking “housewife chic” Apron by Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio is a fun way to keep your clothes clean and look great while getting kitchen chores done. This apron’s design was inspired by daisies in springtime in mind.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Lily Sugar’n Cream and Bernat Design Studio for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.