- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
- Magnificent Tote With Tassel
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
Leg warmers are back in style! Really cool pattern is written for girls 5-7 year old and guess what: also for 18 inch doll, with instructions on how to increase or decrease. Girly Leg Warmers from Domestic Bliss Squared is perfect for late winter and spring and also for any other cold day of the year.
The pattern is so quick and easy and the texture is beautiful.
This pattern comes together really quickly and easily, and has the most gorgeous results! These leg warmers will be perfect for early spring under all those skirts and dresses when she is begging me to stop wearing legging and tights. And if she decides to take ballet lessons this year, you better believe my little ballerina will be sporting these cozy leg warmers in class!
Image source: Domestic Bliss Squared
Thanks to Domestic Bliss Squared for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.