- [Free Pattern] Colorful And Beautiful Heart Sampler Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
Lots of little balls of yarn lying around? Here is a great project you may like to try. These lovely little Dahlia Squares by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me are great for making a beautiful colorful blanket for your babies. This pattern comes with an easy to follow, step-by-step photo tutorial on Sarah’s blog.
Thanks for all the great feedback on the name for these little granny squares! By popular vote I decided to call them “Dahlia Squares” but feel free to also think of them as Sunbursts, Pinwheels, Colorbursts, or Kaleidoscopes 🙂 I was inspired to do this project after noticing how many little balls of yarn I had lying around. I thought the mix of bold and soft tones would come together nicely to make a colorful blanket for my daughters room. I will be sure to share the finished afghan when its complete!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.