- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Classy And Cool Market Tote You Can Use Every Day
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern
- Tapestry Crochet Square For Your Coffee Themed Afghan
Lots of little balls of yarn lying around? Here is a great project you may like to try. These lovely little Dahlia Squares by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me are great for making a beautiful colorful blanket for your babies. This pattern comes with an easy to follow, step-by-step photo tutorial on Sarah’s blog.
Thanks for all the great feedback on the name for these little granny squares! By popular vote I decided to call them “Dahlia Squares” but feel free to also think of them as Sunbursts, Pinwheels, Colorbursts, or Kaleidoscopes 🙂 I was inspired to do this project after noticing how many little balls of yarn I had lying around. I thought the mix of bold and soft tones would come together nicely to make a colorful blanket for my daughters room. I will be sure to share the finished afghan when its complete!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.