- [Free Pattern] This Original Pattern Looks Stunning In Different Color Combination
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Love Bug Lovey Blanket Is The Cutest Way To Jazz Up Plush Blankets
- 7 Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns For Your Tree
Lots of little balls of yarn lying around? Here is a great project you may like to try. These lovely little Dahlia Squares by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me are great for making a beautiful colorful blanket for your babies. This pattern comes with an easy to follow, step-by-step photo tutorial on Sarah’s blog.
Thanks for all the great feedback on the name for these little granny squares! By popular vote I decided to call them “Dahlia Squares” but feel free to also think of them as Sunbursts, Pinwheels, Colorbursts, or Kaleidoscopes 🙂 I was inspired to do this project after noticing how many little balls of yarn I had lying around. I thought the mix of bold and soft tones would come together nicely to make a colorful blanket for my daughters room. I will be sure to share the finished afghan when its complete!
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.