- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
- [Free Pattern]Super-Cute And Super-Easy Elephant Square And African Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- Crochet Shoulder Bag Free Pattern Perfect For Fringe Enthusiasts
This little skirt will fit your princess lovely! Add some new style to a little’s one wardrobe with these cute and colorful skirts. This Girls Simple Skirt by Jennifer Gregory is beautiful and very comfortable. With just minimum effort you can make a crochet skirt which is perfect for everyday wear as well as for different occasions.
Sizes 4/5, 5/6 & 6/7. Sizes can be adjusted slightly for sure fit using ribbon in belt part or elastic sewn on interior.
Each skirt take approx 1 skein Red Heart Super Saver Solids (364 yards) Smaller sizes use less yarn.
4 mm hook needed
3 cute buttons needed
Yarn (I used Red Heart Super Saver and Red Heart Comfort)
Elastic (optional, But would help…Yarn tends to stretch during the wearing process)
Belt is made with ”Ribbon notches” so you may also add ribbon.
Pair this skirt up with a cute t-shirt and a pair of leggings or leotards. Super cute!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Niftynnifer’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Jennifer Gregory for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.