- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
Such a clever way to use the simple granny square pattern to make an amazing angel! These angels are easy to make and they look fabulous! Granny Square Angels by Priscilla Hewitt are great gifts for a tea party or maybe Christmas, they actually are great ornaments too and everybody loves them. This is a wonderfully simple crochet pattern that can be done using yarn with a little sparkle for more effect.
Materials for each angel
– About 1 ounce of either sport weight or worsted weight white acrylic yarn
– 3 long, white chenille stems (or comparable gauge wire)
– Crochet hook size D or E (to work VERY tightly)
Gauge: Not important for this project
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.