- [Video Tutorial] Cute Owl Granny Square With Big Googly Eyes
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy Nautical Baskets Look Like Something Out Of A Catalog
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Precious Tapestry Crochet Friendship Bracelet You Can Make Right Now
Learn how to make adorable butterflies with delicate antennas and lacy design wings! It only takes a little yarn, a great pattern and some crochet skills or at least desire to make a few adorable butterflies. This 3 Crochet Butterflies patterns designed by MyPicot, in three different sizes (12×7 cm, 15×8 cm,17×10 cm ) are stunningly beautiful, the perfect reminder of how beautiful and simple and fun life really is!
Cotton – 100% (50g/250m), crochet hook size – 1.6mm.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.