- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Weighted Blanket To Help With Insomnia, Anxiety And Many Other Issues!
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Afghan And Matching Pillow Embellished By Popcorn And Twist Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Such A Clever Way To Turn A Lovely Mandala Into A Square
- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
This lacey crochet stitch is beautiful beyond words. A stunning combination of pineapple and shells motifs, which creates a texture with a vintage and exquisite look! Who would have thought this simple combination could look so great? The Peacock Lace Crochet courtesy of MyPicot can be used to create gorgeous clothing items as well as home decor items is the key to use to open the door to imagination.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.