- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Large Crochet Snowflake Ornament With Beads
- [Free Pattern] Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.