- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Free Pattern] This Earflaps Hat Is Amazingly Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern With A Fabulous Design [Free Pattern]
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.