- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Lovely Crochet Flower For Headband
- June E Peavey-Watson Shared These are just a few of my crochet
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Colorful Sheep Crochet Appliques Are Beyond Cute And So Adorable!
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.