- Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl To Spice Up Your Fall Look
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Four Petal Flower Square With Three Edgings
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
Known also as Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Pattern, the beauty of this stitch takes your breath away! The colorway is also vibrant and stunning, but the texture is so compact and any crochet project made using this stitch is absolutely eye catching and rewarding. The Icicle Stitch is made amazingly simple by Maya of Little Treasures through a written and an excellent photo tutorial. This is a simple crochet stitch that everyone should know!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Little Treasures
Thanks to Maya for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.