- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- The Perfect Crocheted Summer Top
- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
This is a lovely stitch, which is simply called: the Blanket Stitch. Great for a baby or a lap throw, this stitch is super easy. The Crochet Blanket Using the Blanket Stitch written tutorial, courtesy of Rescued Paw Designs includes the free pattern for the blanket and pictures. The final size should measure approximately 23×27 inches however it can be easily adjusted to make a wider or longer blanket.
The Blanket Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Medium Worsted Weight Yarn (size 4) I used
Red Heart Soft Yarn in Light Gray Heather,Teal, Tangerine, Turquoise, Chocolate & Guacamole.
and Caron Simply Soft in Sunshine.
- Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Blanket Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.