- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- Be Brave Wall Hanging Free Crochet Pattern For Daily Positive Thoughts
This is a lovely stitch, which is simply called: the Blanket Stitch. Great for a baby or a lap throw, this stitch is super easy. The Crochet Blanket Using the Blanket Stitch written tutorial, courtesy of Rescued Paw Designs includes the free pattern for the blanket and pictures. The final size should measure approximately 23×27 inches however it can be easily adjusted to make a wider or longer blanket.
The Blanket Stitch Crochet Pattern
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Medium Worsted Weight Yarn (size 4) I used
Red Heart Soft Yarn in Light Gray Heather,Teal, Tangerine, Turquoise, Chocolate & Guacamole.
and Caron Simply Soft in Sunshine.
- Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this Crochet Blanket Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.