- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- [Free Pattern] Get Your Christmas Decorating Ready With This Fabulous Tree Garland
- [Free Patterns] 4 Impossibly Cute Christmas Cozy Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
This stitch is really lovely and the cute little blue flowers in the middle are adorable. They look like a multitude of little pieces of stained glass amazingly displayed to decorate and amaze everyone with their beauty.
This Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern, courtesy of MyPicot is made using the long loop stitch, which ads so much beauty and character to this pattern. Don’t worry if you don’t know this, it’s so beautifully explained via step-by-step picture.
Now, what will you use this amazing crochet stitch for? Let me know, I’m curious. 🙂 The possibilities are amazing!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.