- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
- Fabulous And Free Pumpkin Doily Crochet Pattern
This stitch is really lovely and the cute little blue flowers in the middle are adorable. They look like a multitude of little pieces of stained glass amazingly displayed to decorate and amaze everyone with their beauty.
This Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern, courtesy of MyPicot is made using the long loop stitch, which ads so much beauty and character to this pattern. Don’t worry if you don’t know this, it’s so beautifully explained via step-by-step picture.
Now, what will you use this amazing crochet stitch for? Let me know, I’m curious. 🙂 The possibilities are amazing!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: MyPicot
Thanks to MyPicot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.