- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Rosebud Stitch
- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
Here is another cute stitch pattern from Vita Apala of Mon Petit Violon. It’s rated easy and looks absolutely fabulous. The texture resembles shells and it’s very interesting because it looks different and beautiful on both sides. It’s pretty much like having two different stitches. Which one will you choose?
We have already discussed and admired 4 of the free and beautiful stitches offered by Vita on her blog. To learn more about the new stitch and to get the pattern in PDF format, please visit Mon Petit Violon blog.
Thanks to Vita Apala for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.