- [Free Pattern] Incredible Cute And Clever Crochet Chicken Doily
- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Adorable Hula Baby For A Cute Prop!
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
Here is another cute stitch pattern from Vita Apala of Mon Petit Violon. It’s rated easy and looks absolutely fabulous. The texture resembles shells and it’s very interesting because it looks different and beautiful on both sides. It’s pretty much like having two different stitches. Which one will you choose?
We have already discussed and admired 4 of the free and beautiful stitches offered by Vita on her blog. To learn more about the new stitch and to get the pattern in PDF format, please visit Mon Petit Violon blog.
Thanks to Vita Apala for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.