- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
Lace crochet patterns are so beautiful and decorative. When they feature flowers, that pattern becomes a summer flower party that invites everyone to join. This Crochet Flower Stitch by MyPicot is perfect for warm weather and summer. What better way to celebrate the season through crochet than a lightweight and lacy flower crochet project?
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.