- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Creative Crochet Owl Tissue Box Cover
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
Take your crochet to the next level with this interesting, beautiful stitch! The Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch, courtesy of My Picot, is perfect for projects where you need a lot of texture or if you need a thick fabric. Hot polders, sweaters, rugs or even pixel blankets made using this stitch are wonderful. Multicolored or solid color, this stitch is gorgeous and lots of fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.