- [Free Pattern] Knitted Soap Socks
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Boy Or Girl -This Baby Blanket Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Video Tutorial + Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful Crochet Hat To Keep You Cozy In The Cold Seasons To Come
Take your crochet to the next level with this interesting, beautiful stitch! The Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch, courtesy of My Picot, is perfect for projects where you need a lot of texture or if you need a thick fabric. Hot polders, sweaters, rugs or even pixel blankets made using this stitch are wonderful. Multicolored or solid color, this stitch is gorgeous and lots of fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.