- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Free Stitch Pattern #5 By Mon Petit Violon
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
Take your crochet to the next level with this interesting, beautiful stitch! The Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch, courtesy of My Picot, is perfect for projects where you need a lot of texture or if you need a thick fabric. Hot polders, sweaters, rugs or even pixel blankets made using this stitch are wonderful. Multicolored or solid color, this stitch is gorgeous and lots of fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.