- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Sophisticated Fingerless Gloves Are Awesome Gifts For Your Friends This Holiday Season
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
Take your crochet to the next level with this interesting, beautiful stitch! The Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch, courtesy of My Picot, is perfect for projects where you need a lot of texture or if you need a thick fabric. Hot polders, sweaters, rugs or even pixel blankets made using this stitch are wonderful. Multicolored or solid color, this stitch is gorgeous and lots of fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.