- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- Super Easy Crochet Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
Take your crochet to the next level with this interesting, beautiful stitch! The Crochet Textured Bobble – Shell Stitch, courtesy of My Picot, is perfect for projects where you need a lot of texture or if you need a thick fabric. Hot polders, sweaters, rugs or even pixel blankets made using this stitch are wonderful. Multicolored or solid color, this stitch is gorgeous and lots of fun!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.