- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Hooded Capelet Poncho Is Perfect For Girls, Teens, Women And Plus Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
What a great way to learn a beautiful crochet stitch! Roll Stitch Snowflake by Amy B Stitched is a very small and lovely project you can use to make decorations for a small Christmas tree, gift tag hangers while learning how to do the Roll (bullion) Stitch. This pretty project comes with three variations of a simple Roll (bullion) Stitch Snowflake.
Finished size: 1 3/4″, 2 1/4″, 2 1/2″
size 10 thread, white
size 8 crochet hook
commercial fabric stiffener (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Stitch at A Time
Thanks to Amy B Stitched for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.