- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- Practical And Useful Rainbow Drawstring Pouch For Busy Moms
- 4 Basic Crochet Stitches For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
Add texture and visual appeal to any table with these beautiful coasters! This texture is so beautiful, interesting and relaxing; feels like an invitation to just sit down and enjoy a cup of your favorite beverage. The One Cup at a Time Coaster by Christins from My Sweet Potato 3is a quick and easy pattern made using the puff stitch. For those needing help with the puff stitch, check out this very helpful Puff or Bobble Stitch Crochet photo and video tutorial.
The completed size is 4” X 4” square. However, adjusting your yarn weight and/or hook the size will vary.
Hook size G (4 mm)
Sport weight yarn
I used Premier Yarns Cotton Fair
Yarn Needle & Scissors
Thanks to Christins from My Sweet Potato 3 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.