- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Amazing Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
- Nya Mosaic Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Is So Much Fun!
I love this basket in beautiful eye-catching color and finished with leather handles. That’s truly remarkable. Bricks Basket by Julie King is an easy project made in RED HEART Cordial.”This yarn is actually like a cord, so it is perfect for projects like this crochet basket that need to be sturdy.”
This basket measures 11” (28 cm) in diameter x 5½” (14 cm) tall.
RED HEART® Cordial™: 3 balls 9949 Cheerful Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.0mm [US H-8] Yarn needle, scissors, leather scrap: 2” x 6” (5 x 15 cm), four ¾” studs or rivets GAUGE: 14 dc = 4” (10 cm); 6 rows = 4”(10 cm). CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles/ hook to obtain the gauge given.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Julie King for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.