- [Free Pattern] I’ve Always Liked The Peace Symbol, It reminds Me To Make Wise Choices
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- Cutest Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Magnificent!
- Admire These Adorable Fruits And Vegetables [Free Crochet Patterns For All And The Basket]
I love this basket in beautiful eye-catching color and finished with leather handles. That’s truly remarkable. Bricks Basket by Julie King is an easy project made in RED HEART Cordial.”This yarn is actually like a cord, so it is perfect for projects like this crochet basket that need to be sturdy.”
This basket measures 11” (28 cm) in diameter x 5½” (14 cm) tall.
RED HEART® Cordial™: 3 balls 9949 Cheerful Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.0mm [US H-8] Yarn needle, scissors, leather scrap: 2” x 6” (5 x 15 cm), four ¾” studs or rivets GAUGE: 14 dc = 4” (10 cm); 6 rows = 4”(10 cm). CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles/ hook to obtain the gauge given.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Julie King for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.