- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Flower Bookmark
- [Free Pattern] Add Handmade Charm To Your Christmas Decor With This Pretty Granny Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Crocodile Stitch Ruffle Baby Blanket
This pattern is quite simple yet so beautiful! The Flower Button Granny Square 6×6 by Donna Mason-Svara is a super-easy pattern, it’s quick to make and uses very little yarn! This lovely square looks beautiful in three colors, two colors or just even one color. This square is so much fun!
Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn” 4 ply Medium Worsted yarn
Color A: Peach
Color B: Buttercup
Color C: White
Hook Size: I 5.50 MM
Size: 6” x 6”
Stitch Marker: 1
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: SmoothFox Original Patterns
Thanks to Donna Mason-Svara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.