- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] This White Crochet Top Seems To Be A Favorite Among Moms For Their Teen And Tween Girls
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
This pattern is quite simple yet so beautiful! The Flower Button Granny Square 6×6 by Donna Mason-Svara is a super-easy pattern, it’s quick to make and uses very little yarn! This lovely square looks beautiful in three colors, two colors or just even one color. This square is so much fun!
Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn” 4 ply Medium Worsted yarn
Color A: Peach
Color B: Buttercup
Color C: White
Hook Size: I 5.50 MM
Size: 6” x 6”
Stitch Marker: 1
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: SmoothFox Original Patterns
Thanks to Donna Mason-Svara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.