- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Checkerboard Look
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
This beautiful pattern creates a reversible texture, this way either side of the square can be classified as the “right” side. Will’s 12 inch Weave Square by Jennifer Bregg is a very interesting and original square with a great design and a lovely texture. This square’s texture is perfect to be used for making some really nice potholders or hot-pads. This beautiful textured square with front and back post work is also beginner friendly. The possibilities for color combinations are endless.
Aran/Worsted weight yarn
5.5 mm (US size I) hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jennifer Bregg
Thanks to Jennifer Bregg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.