- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- Sweet Dreams Baby Blanket Is Handy For Comforting And Warmth, And Playtime Fun
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Up Your Dish Drying Routine With This Lovely Tunisian Crochet Drying Mat!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Heart Granny Square Ever
This is such an interesting looking pattern! In these color combination it looks like roses on trellis trying to come out of the green square. Such an ingenious pattern! Flower Trellis by Susan Hokanson looks great in a variety of color combination. Want to have your own crochet mini garden? This pattern can bring it to you!
Skill Level: Intermediate
2 colors Worsted weight yarn (I used RHSS). The last round of the edge will be completed in
color used to join the squares.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Susan Hokanson
Thanks to Susan Hokanson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.