- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning This Tides Of Change Throw Pattern Will Teach You So Many New Crochet Stitches
- How To Crochet A Snowflake
Making a crochet piece of clothing may seem scary at first, however this tank is super easy to make. Constructed in two simple pieces which are then stitched up the sides this Breezy Shell Tank by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet is a fashionable crochet tank pattern is absolutely perfect for the hot Spring or Summer months.
Pattons Silk Bamboo
Coral or Moss- 400 (550, 700, 850) yards
Stone- 30 (70, 100, 130) yards
yardage is based on XS size, you will need more for larger sizes. You can substitute any natural fiber #3 weight yarn
5.0mm (H) hook
This pattern is designed with negative ease, so the sizes are very forgiving
To fit bust measurement of 28-34”
To fit bust measurement of 34-40”
To fit bust measurement of 40-46”
To fit bust measurement of 45-51”
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cre8tion Crochet
Thanks to Lorene Haythorn Eppolite for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.