- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
- [Video Tutorial] Incredible Flower Of Life Pattern To Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Simple Pattern Turns Into A Fabulous Divine Hat
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Earrings Make The Perfect Gift For Someone Special
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
This gorgeous baby blanket crochet pattern looks excellent in sold, variegated, and multiple colors. The pattern can be easily altered to any size you wish. The texture is beautiful and suitable for babies, kids and adults.
Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
3 skeins of Baby Bee Yarn (Green, Blue, and Brown, 1 skein each)
I/9 – 5.5mm Hook
Tapestry Needle (for weaving in any ends)
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crocheting Crazy
Thanks to Courtney Carter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.