- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Spring-Friendly Shawl
- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
This gorgeous baby blanket crochet pattern looks excellent in sold, variegated, and multiple colors. The pattern can be easily altered to any size you wish. The texture is beautiful and suitable for babies, kids and adults.
Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
3 skeins of Baby Bee Yarn (Green, Blue, and Brown, 1 skein each)
I/9 – 5.5mm Hook
Tapestry Needle (for weaving in any ends)
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crocheting Crazy
Thanks to Courtney Carter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.