- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- [Free Pattern] This Drop Stitch Scarf Looks Great In Variegated Yarn
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
- Fun And Unique Crochet Easter Egg Pillow [Free Pattern]
This gorgeous baby blanket crochet pattern looks excellent in sold, variegated, and multiple colors. The pattern can be easily altered to any size you wish. The texture is beautiful and suitable for babies, kids and adults.
Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
3 skeins of Baby Bee Yarn (Green, Blue, and Brown, 1 skein each)
I/9 – 5.5mm Hook
Tapestry Needle (for weaving in any ends)
Check out the original source for this Simple Crochet Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crocheting Crazy
Thanks to Courtney Carter for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.