- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Adventurous Design: Flower Tile Afghan Square
- Adorable Elephant Folding Baby Blanket Is Sure To Delight Your Little One!
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Baby Sneakers
- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
These delightful little hearts are so much fun to make! The pattern is cute and easy to follow and makes for a great effect decoration. Danish Heart by Allison Baker is a fantastic and intriguing pattern made with just single crochets. This little bi-colored heart is always fun to crochet for Valentines, for gifts, for decorations.
Crochet Danish Heart Free Pattern
Suggested Yarn and Crochet Hook Size
Fingering Weight + size C/2 – 2.75mm hook
DK Weight + size F/5 – 3.75mm hook
Worsted Weight + size H/6 – 5.00mm hook
Get your Insanely Creative Danish Heart Free Crochet Pattern at: Alipyper
Thanks to Allison for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.