- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Make Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Easy Sweetheart Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
If you’re a beginner with basic crochet skills, this project will make you look like a Pro! What an exquisite pattern! This Hanging Towel by Heidi Yates is an amazing piece that will upgrade any gift set and will impress any receiver. You’ll love the button idea, it is absolutely brilliant as it offers such a quick fix. We all know how normally kitchen towels just keep slipping away. Well, not anymore!
Yarn: Worsted weight cotton yarn
Crochet Hook: H
Miscellaneous: yarn needle, ¾” button
Gauge: not important for this project
Measurement: 13” x 8” (unbuttoned)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snappy Tots
Thanks to Heidi Yates for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.