- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Art: These Granny Square Earrings Are Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
If you’re a beginner with basic crochet skills, this project will make you look like a Pro! What an exquisite pattern! This Hanging Towel by Heidi Yates is an amazing piece that will upgrade any gift set and will impress any receiver. You’ll love the button idea, it is absolutely brilliant as it offers such a quick fix. We all know how normally kitchen towels just keep slipping away. Well, not anymore!
Yarn: Worsted weight cotton yarn
Crochet Hook: H
Miscellaneous: yarn needle, ¾” button
Gauge: not important for this project
Measurement: 13” x 8” (unbuttoned)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Snappy Tots
Thanks to Heidi Yates for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.