- [Free Pattern] Super, Super Simple And Beautiful Vintage-Style Ripple Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Add A Bit Of Festive Cheer To Your Holiday Table With These Poinsettia Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Wonderful Crochet Wrap Free Pattern To Colour Your Everyday Life
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Turtle Love Blanket & Beanie For A Super Cute Baby!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
This lovely and rich texture is made using puff stitches and back post stitches. Spectacular and unique, made in bright contrasting colors, Fan Dance by Polly Plum is a 12″ square, that will totally capture your attention and your heart. This stunning square will get you hooked in no time!
Skill Level: Advanced beginner to Intermediate
Finished Size: 12 Inches or 9 inches
Gauge: First 3 rounds almost 4 inches
Materials: Worsted weight yarn, crochet hook size I/5.5mm, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick On The Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.