- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
- [Free Pattern] These Large Cables Are Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
This lovely and rich texture is made using puff stitches and back post stitches. Spectacular and unique, made in bright contrasting colors, Fan Dance by Polly Plum is a 12″ square, that will totally capture your attention and your heart. This stunning square will get you hooked in no time!
Skill Level: Advanced beginner to Intermediate
Finished Size: 12 Inches or 9 inches
Gauge: First 3 rounds almost 4 inches
Materials: Worsted weight yarn, crochet hook size I/5.5mm, yarn needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Every Trick On The Hook
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.