- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
Easy, super-fast and beautiful! This fast and easy baby blanket crochet pattern is perfect! The Granny Stripe Baby Blanket by Maybe Matilda is the type of the pattern you can use for quick baby shower gifts or for charity, this crochet project works so fast and is so well explain, you’ll love it from the beginning to the end. The pattern comes with a step by step photo tutorial.
Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
– worsted weight yarn in desired colors (for my blanket here, I’m using ‘I Love This Yarn’ from Hobby Lobby in an aqua shade and Red Heart in a really light, silvery gray—and I lost both of their labels ages ago so I can’t tell you any more than that. I’m rocking this tutorial so far! Pinterest fame, here I come!) I’m going to be showing you how to make this blanket in 2 alternating colors (changing colors every 2 rows), but you can certainly use as many colors as you’d like. For the blanket size I’m showing you how to make (a baby blanket roughly 35” square), 1 skein of each color is just the right amount.
– I/5.5 mm crochet hook
– scissors and a large-eye blunt needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for this Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Maybe Matilda
Thanks to Rachel B. Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.