- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Video Tutorial] Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
What an elegant crochet baby blanket! This pattern creates a texture that’s great looking and it’s pretty thick, yet delicate.. Elegant Squares Baby Blanket by Casey Smith is an amazing pattern that would make terrific baby gifts. So simple yet truly elegant, this baby blanket would look great in any nursery.
Elegant Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Any medium yarn can be used, and hook size can be from 4.5-5.5. This pattern was worked in acrylic, but would be great in a nice cotton as well. 6 skeins of Caron Simply Soft yarn.
Blanket can be larger by increasing the original chain by increments of 2, and by adding new sections.
Get the pattern: Elegant Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Casey Smith for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.