- [Free Pattern] Kids Will Go Crazy Over This Precious Puppy Dog Hat
- Super Lovely 12 Inch Crochet Square With Such A Poetic Name!
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- Super-Pretty Reversible Crochet Blanket Pattern Perfect For Enjoying Quiet Moments
This flower pattern is adorable. It is quite large so I can see all kind of possibilities with it. So if you don’t do brooches you can put the rose flower on hats or make a gorgeous bracelet. It is also beautiful for house decoration items or wedding bouquets. This Rose Brooch by Daniela Herbertz is a very lovely pattern to add to you flower collection patterns.
This is crochet! I’m not very good at crochet, but sometimes it’s the best way to create the effect you want. In this case, I wanted to make a new flower to fit on the empty stem left over from a chocolate rose I was given for Valentines day. Even better, I made the yarn myself too, spun on the turkish spindle that my dad made for me, from a small sample of Countess Ablaze fibre.(Source)
Image source: Adzriel
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.