- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Royal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Have A Blast Playing With This Crochet Frisbee Disc
- Crochet Basics For Beginners: How To Read A Crochet Pattern
This flower pattern is adorable. It is quite large so I can see all kind of possibilities with it. So if you don’t do brooches you can put the rose flower on hats or make a gorgeous bracelet. It is also beautiful for house decoration items or wedding bouquets. This Rose Brooch by Daniela Herbertz is a very lovely pattern to add to you flower collection patterns.
This is crochet! I’m not very good at crochet, but sometimes it’s the best way to create the effect you want. In this case, I wanted to make a new flower to fit on the empty stem left over from a chocolate rose I was given for Valentines day. Even better, I made the yarn myself too, spun on the turkish spindle that my dad made for me, from a small sample of Countess Ablaze fibre.(Source)
Image source: Adzriel
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.