- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Lovely Spring Into Summer Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
I love these mushrooms, they are very sweet and funny. The Mario Mushroom free crochet pattern by Linda Potts looks so closer to the real mushrooms, with the little spots who are totally cute. Make a bunch of these little Mario crochet mushrooms! They will make you smile after a long hard day. Also, a fun quick gift to make, and sure to get a smile from the receiver.
These little plushies were requested. They’re really quite simple to make, but I have to admit, I had so much fun, I ended up making all those in one day. I love it when something simple and so much fun comes out looking so very cute 🙂
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Linda Potts for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.