- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- Sweetest Crochet Elephant Pattern To Decorate Your Baby’s Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] Amaze Your Friends With This Beautiful Walled Garden Square
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
A gorgeous blanket with incredibly cozy texture it’s the perfect accessory for lazy days at home. This super chunky, wool crocheted blanket is warm enough for the coldest days and it’s done using one of the easiest stitches ever. Beginner friendly, this Chunky Icelandic Crochet Blanket by Jessica Reeves Potasz is so simple and easy to make, you’ll be impressed! Perfect for a quick and easy DIY Christmas gift!
YOU WILL NEED:
US Size P 11.5 mm Crochet Hook
6 skeins of Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick N’ Quick in Fisherman or comparable super chunky yarn
Tapestry Needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.