- Crochet Gray And Yellow Bobble And Mesh Stitch Blanket For Happy Babies
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Chicken Potholder To Brighten Up Your Kitchen!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
These brothers are the most popular chipmunks ever! These guys have been around for such a long time and always looking for a good tree to store their nuts, so here is just an idea: what if, this time, they spend the winter on your Christmas tree? One thing for sure: Toys or Christmas ornaments, these adorable Chip & Dale softies by Irene Kiss will make everyone fall in love with them!
It’s not a difficult pattern to crochet, but it’s a little hard to ensamble all the parts toghether.
But aren’t they lovely?
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Irka!
Thanks to Irene Kiss for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.