- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Unique Lacy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Happiness Into Your Home With This Colorful Granny Squares Blanket
These Tunisian feathers are beautiful and are perfect for a first project for anyone willing to learn Tunisian crochet, as they only use basic stitches. This Tunisian Feathers free crochet pattern by Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson) is the perfect pattern to use to add color to pretty much any project you can think of. Really easy to make and so decorative, they are seriously adorable and will totally steal your heart.
Pretty Tunisian Feathers Free Crochet Pattern
Large Feather = 17 cm
Small Feather = 13 cm
You will need:
5mm crochet hook without handle (pop a rubber band on the end to keep your stitches from falling off)
DK/8ply cotton in at least 2 colours
Check out the original source for these Pretty Tunisian Feathers Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Poppy & Bliss
Thanks to Michelle Robinson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.