- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Solomon’s Knot aka Lover’s Knot Stitch
- Debbie Harford Shared Easy and fast. Another baby afghan done.
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Pattern Is Genius
Chilly days are here and everybody needs a warm beanie like this one! This is a super beanie you can make using just scraps! Who doesn’t love this! I guess we all do 🙂
Rainbow Puff Beanie pattern by Carrie M Chambers is written in a toddler size but if you want to make it bigger or smaller instructions are provided and is really easy.
Yarn weight: Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi)
Hook size: 6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Thanks to Carrie M Chambers for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.