- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- Patty Marsh Shared wearing her big brothers hat I made
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
- This Technique Will Save You Hours Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
What do you think first when you see a rose? Beauty? Love? They are heart-stoppingly beautiful to the eye, and their aroma is equally show-stopping.
Follow the video tutorial bellow, courtesy of Kate from KatiCrafts and learn how to make a stunningly beautiful crochet rose that’ so perfect, it looks almost real!
This perfect crochet rose pattern will make every flower lover a big fan!
Yarn: I used Novita’s crochet yarn for this particular rose. The yarn is 100% mercerised cotton. (You can pretty much use any yarn you wish.) I find that a rather thin yarn works best.
Hook: Depending on thickness (weight) of your yarn, use whichever hook suitable. For Novita’s crochet yarn, I used JMRA’s hook size 1,25mm (8).
And a needle to stitch it all up!
How to Crochet The Perfect Rose Video Tutorial
Get your The Perfect Rose Free Crochet Pattern at: KatiCrafts
Thanks to Kati for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.