- Super Easy Puzzled Granny Square [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Entrelac Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Overlaped Loops Multicolor-V Stitch
Learn how to make some easy, light and super-comfy crochet sandals for women with this easy to follow pattern. Crochet Sandals pattern by Bethany Dearden can be used if you need a pair of sandals that would make you feel almost like you’re barefoot. Perfect for warm spring and summer days, this pattern even has a matching pair free crochet pattern for baby available here.
Super Comfy Slipper Sandals Free Crochet Pattern
What you’ll need:
Medium Weight Yarn in 2 colors
Check out the original source for this Super Comfy Slipper Sandals Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafts by Amanda
Thanks to Bethany for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.