- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Fancy-Looking Scrap-Buster Crochet Coasters
- Adorable Witch Baby Halloween Costume Free Crochet Pattern-Perfect To Dress Up Your Baby This Halloween
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
You’ll love this little project! Learn how to crochet your own handle cutters to use for those stainless steel pots that don’t have any protective layering on the handle. In this video tutorial, courtesy of Rain Country you’ll learn how to make two different types of crochet handles: the first pattern you’ll learn is for the long handle pots and the second one is for a lot shorter handles or even for tops of things.
Like it? Have fun and start making some really useful crochet skillet handle covers for yourself and also some gifts for your friends.
Thanks to Rain Country for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.