- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Amazing Knot Stitch
- Easy And Fabulous Crochet French Market Bag Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Headbands For Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] It lights up! This Crochet Gingerbread House Is So Awesome!
This baby blanket is spectacular! The Magic Rainbow Baby Blanket is a free pattern baby blanket by Tamara Kelly from Moogly . For this pattern you’ll use 11 colors : 10 colors to crochet the 36 squares and the 11th to join the squares and finish. I love how she used the petal color of one row of flowers as the center colors of the next row. Great way to allow them to shade and blend. The original pattern is for a baby size blanket however if you want a bigger size you keep adding blocks to get the size you want.
Photo credit: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.