- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Looking Pillow And Easy To Follow Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] LOVE This Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Design!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
Are you an IKEA fan? If you have any cork hot pad trivets in the house, here is a pattern you’ll ove. Brighten your IKEA cork mats with these brilliant crochet Mandala Hot Pad Trivet Cover, a pattern design by Anna Erlandsson. These trivets are fantastic and artistic. They are great decoration for your kitchen and also a great gift idea.
I recommend a 100% mercerised cotton, sport weight. Don’t use acrylic yarn as it can’t cope with the heat from hot pans. I used leftover bits of Schachenmayr Catania and Scheepjeswool’s Catona and a 3.5 mm (E) hook. You’ll also need those IKEA cork trivets and the usual suspects darning needle and scissors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked by Anna
Thanks to Anna Erlandsson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.