- Wonderfully Pretty Little Wilde Flower Square
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful Heart Pattern Takes No Time At All To Make
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Basketweave Diamond Throw With Matching Pillow To Add Textural Interest To Your Surroundings
Are you an IKEA fan? If you have any cork hot pad trivets in the house, here is a pattern you’ll ove. Brighten your IKEA cork mats with these brilliant crochet Mandala Hot Pad Trivet Cover, a pattern design by Anna Erlandsson. These trivets are fantastic and artistic. They are great decoration for your kitchen and also a great gift idea.
I recommend a 100% mercerised cotton, sport weight. Don’t use acrylic yarn as it can’t cope with the heat from hot pans. I used leftover bits of Schachenmayr Catania and Scheepjeswool’s Catona and a 3.5 mm (E) hook. You’ll also need those IKEA cork trivets and the usual suspects darning needle and scissors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooked by Anna
Thanks to Anna Erlandsson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.