- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Chicken Bookmark Is Simply Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Rippled Wrap
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
Use these gorgeous Heart Mandalas to make a rectangle or square blanket. I found this Heart Mandala: Octagon to Square free pattern on Cypress Textiles and what is really neat is that it comes with free patterns for Half-Square Motif and Quarter-Square Motif as well so you can use the squares turned on the diagonal, for a neat effect.
Using these partial motifs, you can make a square or rectangle blanket with the squares turned on the diagonal, for a neat effect. Use an opulent join such as my Celtic Lace Join for a beautiful lacy lattice to show off these gorgeous Heart Mandalas.
For more information check out: babylovebrand
Photo source: babylovebrand
Not ready to make a crochet blanket yet? Check out below what you can do with only the original motif.
For more information check out: Crochet Millan
Photo Source: Crochet Millan
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.