- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Spongebob Square Pants
- [Video Tutorial] This Is How You Can Make One Round Butterflies. It’s Really That Easy
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
With the Christmas season approaching, if you have kids or grand-kids or simply kids you love, you’re probably already searching for the perfect gift. Here is an easy pattern on how to make the perfect gift for any newborn or even baby shower gift. Everyone loves butterflies. Perfect for baby nursery or just an easy applique for any crochet project
This easy and creative Bountiful Butterflies pattern by Marken of The Hat & I, is like a magical toy that’s simple yet amazing in the eyes of little ones.
Medium (worsted) weight cotton yarn was used for the butterflies pictured.
o Lily Sugar’n Cream (70.9 g / 2.5 oz per skein) in Hot Pink, Strawberry, Watermelon,
Mango, Yellow, Hot Green, Mod Green, Blueberry, Grape, and Soft Violet
o I Love This Cotton (100 g / 3.5 oz per skein) in Turquoise and Brown (butterfly body)
Size H/8/5mm crochet hook – used for the butterfly wings
Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook – used for the butterfly body
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:The Hat & I
Thanks to Marken for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.