- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
With the Christmas season approaching, if you have kids or grand-kids or simply kids you love, you’re probably already searching for the perfect gift. Here is an easy pattern on how to make the perfect gift for any newborn or even baby shower gift. Everyone loves butterflies. Perfect for baby nursery or just an easy applique for any crochet project
This easy and creative Bountiful Butterflies pattern by Marken of The Hat & I, is like a magical toy that’s simple yet amazing in the eyes of little ones.
Medium (worsted) weight cotton yarn was used for the butterflies pictured.
o Lily Sugar’n Cream (70.9 g / 2.5 oz per skein) in Hot Pink, Strawberry, Watermelon,
Mango, Yellow, Hot Green, Mod Green, Blueberry, Grape, and Soft Violet
o I Love This Cotton (100 g / 3.5 oz per skein) in Turquoise and Brown (butterfly body)
Size H/8/5mm crochet hook – used for the butterfly wings
Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook – used for the butterfly body
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:The Hat & I
Thanks to Marken for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.