- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- [Video Tutorial] Fast, Easy And Gorgeous! This May Be Your New Go-To Baby Blanket Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
What a great free pattern! You’ll have so much fun working this one up! Stuffed Crust Pizza Amigurumi by Divine Debris is the cutest foodie pattern!
“I love pizza, if you didn’t know already from my previous pizza design. When I was asked to be a part of the Crochet Charity Drive I really wanted to make something fun. I don’t design amis all that often so I made this fun, quick, but still challenging pattern that combines tapestry with amigurumi. There are two pizza designs in this pattern.”
Stuffed Crust Pizza Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
4.5 oz / 215 yds
I used Bernat Super Value
Check out the original source for this Pizza Amigurumi Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.