- Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern For Happy People [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet: The Correct Way To Change Colors In Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Gypsy Rose Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
What a great free pattern! You’ll have so much fun working this one up! Stuffed Crust Pizza Amigurumi by Divine Debris is the cutest foodie pattern!
“I love pizza, if you didn’t know already from my previous pizza design. When I was asked to be a part of the Crochet Charity Drive I really wanted to make something fun. I don’t design amis all that often so I made this fun, quick, but still challenging pattern that combines tapestry with amigurumi. There are two pizza designs in this pattern.”
Stuffed Crust Pizza Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
4.5 oz / 215 yds
I used Bernat Super Value
Check out the original source for this Pizza Amigurumi Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.