- Christine Terwilliger Shared I’ve been making some “lovie” blankies lately. This
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- Adorable Crochet Elephant Applique Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Foundation Double Crochet Stitch
Looking for the perfect St Paddy coaster crochet pattern? Check out this gorgeous Mug of Beer pattern by Divine Debris. So versatile, this design can be used to create a fun, easy and festive St. Paddy’s Day applique or gorgeous coasters set. This adorable decoration is perfect any time of the year, but especially during March. Add it to hats, bags, and scarves to really get yourself ready for a fun holiday! Make the beet green for extra fun!
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ Medium/ size #4 weight yarn
not much, just scraps
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.