- How To Crochet A Super Easy Slouchy Hat Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Lotus Bloom Dishcloths You’ll Absolutely Love
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] This Tunisian Simple Stitch Dishcloth Is The Perfect Intro To Tunisian Crochet
- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
It flies amazingly well! Believe it or not, this Flying Doily Frisbee by Pan Perkins is an amazingly simple yet fun toy. Your family will have a blast playing with this colorful crochet frisbee in the house. And it’s safe for the little ones’ too. Throw it and have fun!
It makes a great stocking stuffer or Birthday extra.
It’s soft and washable and relatively safe for indoor play.
It does not take much of each color yarn, so it is a good stash-buster.
And yes, it is a good flyer.
It’s a very easy pattern, and should take about 2 hours (or so) to complete.(Source)
Thanks to Pan Perkins for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.