- [Free Pattern] Super Easy And Super Fast… This Three-Hour Cowl Is Amazing!
- The Most Adorable Crochet Set For Baby Girl With Free Crochet Patterns
- Your Hand Knitted And Crochet Items Have Even More Personality When You Use These Labels
- Incredibly Easy And Gorgeous Trapezoid Shaped Shawl [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
Celebrate the day with this U.S.A. inspired pattern. This American Flag Afghan by Kathy Wilson is an easy to crochet pattern Sewing the stars may be the task that takes the most time after all, but the result is so worth it! The finished size of this flag afghan is approximately 65″ long x 46″ wide.
Here’s a free crochet pattern to make a great heirloom afghan for American patriots.
We also include free bonus instructions to make an American flag fridgie.
3 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 319 Cherry Red
2 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 387 Soft Navy
3 (80z) Red Heart Super Saver no. 311 White
Size J hook
Get the pattern: American Flag Afghan
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.