- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
Celebrate the day with this U.S.A. inspired pattern. This American Flag Afghan by Kathy Wilson is an easy to crochet pattern Sewing the stars may be the task that takes the most time after all, but the result is so worth it! The finished size of this flag afghan is approximately 65″ long x 46″ wide.
Here’s a free crochet pattern to make a great heirloom afghan for American patriots.
We also include free bonus instructions to make an American flag fridgie.
3 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 319 Cherry Red
2 (8 oz) Red Heart Super Saver no. 387 Soft Navy
3 (80z) Red Heart Super Saver no. 311 White
Size J hook
Get the pattern: American Flag Afghan
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.