- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Looking Textured Circles Square
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
The pattern is quite straightforward once you get into it. Gypsy Rose Blanket by Adaliza is incredibly gorgeous. This blanket sure does look comfy and cozy for winter but with some nice summery colors to remind you of warmer times. The border is incredibly attractive and simple and made of 28 rows: a different color for every row. Well worth the effort!
It grew really fast and would have been even quicker if I’d joined the squares as I went along. The border runs out really quick too, despite only being double crochet.
Thanks to Adaliza for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.