- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Pattern: Beautiful Textured Crochet Pattern
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
- Easy Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
The pattern is quite straightforward once you get into it. Gypsy Rose Blanket by Adaliza is incredibly gorgeous. This blanket sure does look comfy and cozy for winter but with some nice summery colors to remind you of warmer times. The border is incredibly attractive and simple and made of 28 rows: a different color for every row. Well worth the effort!
It grew really fast and would have been even quicker if I’d joined the squares as I went along. The border runs out really quick too, despite only being double crochet.
Thanks to Adaliza for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.