- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Graphic “LOVE” Throw Is Perfect For Expressing Your Love
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Granny Spike Stitch Cushion
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
I love finding these crochet slippers patterns! What a cute idea! Such a neat way to make some quick and practical slippers. My mom used to get us something similar from someone we knew when I was younger. You’ll actually find at The Purl Bee two different Granny Square Crochet Slippers written patterns and two different photos step-by-step tutorials: one for women and one for men. What a beautiful gift for you or for someone you love.
Adjusting the size of these slippers is so easy that I made a pair for both my husband and me. I’m really looking forward to a cozy winter in our matching slippers
Women’s Slippers: 9 1/4 inches long – to fit women’s US shoe sizes 7 – 9 1/2
Men’s Slippers: 11 1/2 inches long – to fit men’s US shoe size 9 – 11 1/2
For more information check out: The Purl Bee
Photo Source: The Purl Bee .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.