- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Very Easy Crochet Flower Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Tiny Crochet Flowers Are Insanely Beautiful
Love these crochet trees, they make nice garlands. A holiday bunting or maybe a cute ornament for the Christmas tree. This lovely tree can be, basically, hung anywhere or offered as gift. You can put them inside Christmas cards or use them as gift tags. Grandma Tree pattern by Michelle Kludas is a very easy pattern, even for beginners! You can finish a tree in a matter of a few minutes!
These cute trees work up wonderfully, superfast and easily. Some say, they are as easy and addictive as a granny square! The pattern comes with a great photo tutorial with easy to follow instructions.
Thanks to Michelle Kludas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.